|Located in our Commonwealth's capital, our Richmond office extends state-of-the-art focus group facilities with steadfast attention to detail. The Richmond metro area offers a diverse demographic mix of urban, suburban and rural respondents in one of the nation's fastest growing markets. It also is one of the prime markets for business to business research. Let our attentive staff handle your toughest projects from start to finish - just contact us and we'll handle the rest. Highlights of our Richmond office:
- Austere recruiting standards and quality control procedures
- Two focus group suites with two-way mirrors, tiered seating and ample writing surfaces for clients
- One suite accommodates 15 respondents and 20 viewers
- One suite accommodates 12 respondents and 10 viewers
- Large flexible conference space for classroom style seating for up to 40 respondents
- Hotel Banquet rooms available just across the street if more space is needed
- Spacious client/moderator lounge with closed circuit viewing
- Separate entrances for clients and focus group respondents
- Experienced managers, interviewers and recruiters
- Complete computer, fax and phone access, as well as high-speed connections
- Wireless Internet services
- Video conferencing and video streaming to multiple U.S. and international locations
- Extensive in-house data bases with detailed accounting of respondent participation
- Courteous customer service
|| Our Manager,
Jennifer Powell joined the company in 1989 as a recruiter, interviewer and hostess. In August 2000, she was promoted to Manager of our Richmond office. After 13 years experience she has a feel for what it takes to meet the clients' specifications in every area. Her years of experience in both qualitative and quantitative studies makes her a natural for training interviewers and recruiters and she is definitely a hands-on manager. She approaches each project with enthusiasm and a strong desire to make it a positive experience for all concerned.
We are proud to announce that we have won the Impulse Survey award
the last 6 years.
Click thumbnail to view larger version of floorplan.
Click here to download the Richmond Database Form (PDF, 92KB)